Employment at Veritas Steel
We’re a leader in steel bridge fabrication and a growing, innovative company. Our success is contingent on the expertise and determination of our employees. We are committed to their professional development. Candidates for any position within Veritas must have drive, dedication and passion for success.
Our Work Philosophy
Veritas’ vision is to become the leader in our industry by achieving world-class excellence. Our mission is to be the premier steel bridge fabricator in North America. We are confident we can achieve our goals by working together to become a world-class team capable of competing with any company on the basis of quality and value.
Qualified, motivated employees are key to producing quality materials for our customers. We offer a dynamic, responsive organization and climate in which employees can develop and learn. We value and encourage individual contributions and team collaboration.
To meet these objectives, we will:
- Recruit, employ and advance people without regard to race, sex, age, ancestry, religion, color, sexual orientation, disability, handicap, military status or national origin.
- Provide a safe work environment.
- Maintain compensation, benefits and other policies designed to provide an incentive for a high level of accomplishment, and to afford competitive financial protection and job security.
- Create an atmosphere supportive of employee development and advancement in relevant areas of training and interests consistent with the company’s needs and social responsibilities.
- Promote open and ongoing two-way communication between employees and management.
- Solicit and encourage employee input and ideas concerning all phases of operations in accordance with Veritas’ management approach.
- Promptly respond to and address employee concerns in a rapidly changing social, economic and competitive environment.
We ensure that all personnel actions, such as hiring decisions, compensation, benefits, leaves, promotions, transfers, layoffs, return from layoffs, company-supported training, and social and recreational programs, are administered without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, prohibited ideology, ancestry or disability.